Monday, July 13, 2009

Gosh, I am having a big prob on my geo project
I dun even have an idea abt doin it.
We are susposed to discuss our sivic project last friday
That's why we came early.
But we dint do anything because everyone is so damm busy

I am doin finishing touches on my sejarah project
I mean wat Pn Sumathi said until.
I dun lyk projects
Its a waste of tym.

I met a Korean guy.
He is 13-15 this year
I dint ask his age because we have communication probs
He is so damm tall and CUTE XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
We attend the same concert
While we are lining up to get in the hall, i met him :)
Our convo is just 2 lines
" HI" " hello"
" U are here to attend the concert? " ( dumb ques)
" ya....."
we are using sign language. 2bad i dint get his contact number T.T


Abt class
erm, not much happen
Dats why its boring
Romeo and Juliet arent Romeo and Juliet anymore
I think~
Abt chie ernn, its private -.-
Abt me , just having a crush on the wall.
:)

No comments: