Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hottest NEWS!




Voon Hao Lyks Fay Fay :)




Lol!

I am searching some infos on Geo project.
But i am nt in the mood...
lol
Hu wants to do project?
Just rush it at the eleventh hour
Dat means burning the midnight candle agn!

The underline-d sentance sounds familar?
duh~
It's from our English paper!


I kinda lyk blogskin nw :)
at first ....its lyk a lot of irrating stuff such as editing n delete-ing ....gives me a big headache..
Bt nw?
Tata! I LOVE MY BLOG :)

We just recieved woods from teacher.
We chose *cupboard* A.
We means me, chie ernn, wei ling n xue yun.
Just the four of us chose this.
Cause the unique design attracted us :)
We have big probs in measuring.

Its lyk U nid to be soooooo accurate...1cm means 0.9 , 0.99

Headache...
But of course, we are able to finish it at the nick of tym!


If u r curious abt my results....
See voon hao's or yi yun's blog
My results are all one to twelve marks less than him n her
I dun want to list my results...
so embarrasing...


Abt class photo, I hope i can find one of my classmates blog that UPLOADED class photo..
den, I can STEAL!

No comments: