Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I am desprately ANNOYED!

Can u stand the feeling when your best friend ever went over to be someone and leave u behind ALONE ? I cant stand it!

Ok, Its fine for her to choose her own friend , she has the right but she cant just dump me without a word right?

After dumping me for one whole week , she came to talk to me....
Wat is this ?
Friends ?
No..
Just surface act.

I repeat : SHE HAS THE RIGHT to CHOOSE HER OWN FRIEND
But pls , just tell me , dont leave the mess around.
I have patience limit too.
I have been very patient for the past few weeks.

Wat if U r the one hu has been left out , wat wud u think ?
Best friends or rather friends dun just tok to their buddies for awhile , den left him/her and go for another friends right?

朋友不是爱理就理的 , 不爱理就不理的。

No comments: