Saturday, January 30, 2010

I start to hate some of my classmates
I think they cant accept me as a prefect
Many things happen recently and my head is going to bomb

I am taking theory exam soon and i am nt even preparing a thing
I look forward to prefect camp bt i am worried abt my exam

I dint expect them to test so many things
But damm it !
So many things to test on and gt test form 1 stuff T.T

I am so irritated by a group of XXX
My gosh cant they just shut their mouth off
Its our prob nt theirs
You guys dun nid to gossip and scold abt it
ARHH~~~

Chill~

I miss primary skul frends
of all sudden
hey~
I hate my primary skul life
It sucks
But i miss my friends
Zhenny, Jas, Yishan, Kay-li
Miss you guys !!!


Thanks to Jaslyn and Zheng Qing
They cheer up my sec skul life
Love them
Muakss ~~

Went facebook
Chat with primary frend
but it doesnt help my bad mood
He worsen it
Yong Sui !

No comments: