Thursday, July 16, 2009

Damm sien

I am getting nags from my mother because of nt doin anything on my geo , sejarah n sivic project

I have been browsing through the internet but i cant find wat i want

hiah

School days are as boring as usual
We had relief for 4 periods
But that 4 periods damm sien
We did nothing but just tok.
Its ok la
But the boys went for KH
and there is no boys 2 make fun of
so its lyk nt challenging enough
ahahahhahahha
I wonder if it is good dat boys and gals have relief during Kh

I lost my class photo
Dats bad
I onli left the free-style
I was staring at it a few seconds ago
Our class......is much much much better den the class i have in primary.


I have been emo-ing 2
I dunno why.
But i want to be alone
I have a lot of stuff in my mind
and i nid to sought it
hiah



Went youtube to watch a Singaporean drama
" Housewives Holidays"
Although its sicko, its FUNNY!
I have been laughing from 6 am until nw
aahhahahaahahahhaah





-Ciao-

No comments: