Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Its nothing...ok?
I am fine...


Chill~
I nid ice ASAP!!!!!
Someone is making me so damm angry!!!!!!!!!!

My school days are as usual
They are still boring
The whole class acts lyk dey are nt in the mood in studying bt just playing =.=

Yesterday was opposite day in 1A2
I was lyk : HUH?

Den the boys started the game by saying this girl dat girl damm beautiful
I was lyk sweat man !
I joined 2
I said Hong Hao is so damm handsome
AHAHAHHHAHAHAHAAHHA

Our class monitor, Zi Heng
Our class is so damm noisy
The teacher ask us to keep quiet
But our KT told the class : Pn XXX ASK YOU ALL TO MAKE MORE NOISE!
Then the whole class burst into laughters


I have my sivic group project to do
But it seems dat we r t touching at all
I very frustrated le la
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw.....
Happy BELATED birthday, Pn Cheam
I noe it is 10th of July
Sry....



- end of boring day-

No comments: