Thursday, July 30, 2009

DONT LISTEN TO THE MUSIC
Thanks :D


I changed blogskin agn !
Coz i hate the previous one.
This one is my previous one :D
It looks messier though.

My parents are goin to take my report ard 2day.
I was lyk: HOLY SHIT!
I dun want them to scold me infront of everybody
I know my mum will be nagging here and there abt my results
Bt hu cares la ...as long as she doesnt nag so loud :D

I being a emotional roller coaster this few days.
I was so damm high in the afternoon bt so damm emo in the evening
I cant take that changes TT
I must fit into it, though.

I have been blog-walking for the past few hours.
Seen my darlings blog.
Nt much update .
I find that blog can be annoying sometyms.
Irritating too.

Yesterday we had KH relief XD
So damm sien nia.
Yi yun taught me n chie ernn to dance
Waltz and Cha-cha.
:D
I dint noe dat waltz is so ....slow?
ahahahha
cant find the perfect word to describe it.
But Yi Yun was great :D
We want to lepak, me and chie ernn.
We looked down from girls toilet and we saw our class boys.
There are carpets on the floor.
Wat are dey doin? selling stuff?
I duno~
Chie ernn called out for Mun Hann and returned a book.
I dislyk MH ...he damm annoying.
No offense ..

Ok..den i was so damm left out.
I went around the class , finding place that suits me.
nah! there is NONE.

There is a place right at the corner of the class.
its a SINGLE place.
Its a nice place to be emo there.
*Emoing. Dun Disturb*
lol



Aparently, this post is crap
I am toking crap.
So just ignore it
thanks :D

No comments: