Friday, July 31, 2009

Ish~
I took my report card.
When my mum browse through it, she was lyk OMG WAT HAPPEN TO UR ENGLISH?
I was lyk huh???
I peeped my report card, the marks was
1st semester' exam for ENGLISH : 88 (A)
2nd semeter' exam for ENGLISH : 77 (B)

I was laughing.
It went from A to B.
My mum was staring at me , saying VERY FUNNY ISIT?
Den i kept quiet.
I said FINE~

When i went in the car, i thought she is starting to nag at me agn.
But we went JUSco!!!!!
We ate in Pizza Hut :D
Damm shuang !
Later mum brought me to my paradise-Popular XD
Although i dint any books.
but i was happy :D

My father dint say anything abt my report card.
he was lyk looking at my chinese teacher's comment abt me.
He was shocked becoz i am nt active in class.
I was lyk thinking SO WHAT? NO BIG DEAL.
But he start to nag agn, giving me loads loads loads of lecture D:

My sister looked at me report card.
She said she will do better den me
ahahhaahhahhahahahahah
(nt to be chuan or perasan, i dun think my sis can do dat)

My bro looked at my report card too.
he said : CAN I HAVE YOUR REPORT CARD?
I told him : NO! , STUDY HARDER DEN YOU CAN HAVE IT :)
He answered : WAIT TILL SUPERMAN COME AND RESCUE ME.
I was lyk swt =.=

I stayed up till 12.30 to do my Sejarah project.
Having big probs
i cant figure out hw to write dat esei sejarah.
hiah.
So end up i went to bed cause i gt fed up of it.


anyway..

THANKS MUM! THANK YOU FOR NT NAGGING ME AND THANKS FOR HELPING OUT WITH MY PROJECT XD

No comments: