Thursday, July 23, 2009

Project still gt one more week to deadline !!!!!!!!!!!
I haven started sivic project n sejarah project TT
Abt sivik project we plan to go to zhengqing's hse
I asked my father abt dat, he gave me loads loads of lecture.
But wat is important is the outcome.
He says USJ 20 is so damm far........he asked me to discuss wif them
dat we should do in skul....BUT he says worse come to worst.....den he will let me go there.
I was happy....but i was thinking ....we can actually finish it in skul....
All we have to do is just a piece of rough work n someonejust gt to type.
But i am very sure dey will nt agree abt it.

Skul damm sien na.
Yesterday was the last day of book fair.
I was lyk OMG!!!!!!
I dint bring enough money to buy the book i want.
Its " Remember Me " by Sophiee.
It cost 34.50
I dint buy it though.
I bought a magazine coz it has the poster of DBSK!!!!!!!!!
I bough a story book too. A Chinese one.
I was looking at the book i long for .
hiah......
Den i saw a book , its DEMON PRINCIPLE
I was lyk AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I have the first book which is so damm nice !!!!!!
I am looking for de 2nd 3rd and 4th book for centuries!
Altogether it cost RM 40.
But guess wat
I onli have RM 2 left.
and plus...2day is the last day
I want cry le la
So when teachr brings us to the book fair AGN
I dint go...coz i scared i will b borrowing $ to buy books i want so much
ahahahahahhahhhhh


T-max is so damm CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dey are cuter in Boys over Flowers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)
Crazy over dem ;)
Nw i am also crazy over SUPER JUNIOR
Especially their song " Sorry sorry"
XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

Someone offended me yesterday.
I dint do any expression
But when i saw her....I was lyk so damm angry.
I am nt dat perasan , Ok?

ya...someone told me something i dint even noe.
A wish .....
ok..
A bday wish...
i wish XXX happy bday
But wat is the outcome : She says i was insulting her.
I asked : Y?
She said : u told everyone my bday.
I was lyk : HUH?
A wish which is so pure and it comes out from ur heart....
But wat u get are scoldings.
I am nt going to wish her anything FROM NW ON !!!!

I dun hate her...really....but nw .......
She started everything.

-ciao-

No comments: