Friday, July 24, 2009

Yesterday was nt a day i liked.
I hate yesterday
I dint tok to her alrdy.
;)
I dun think dats wat i wan
I wan to tok to her.
bt she started everything.
The hateness......the angriness...

We started to play Guardian Angel and owner....
Ok...i duno the exact title of the game..
I dun lyk this game, no offense.
Cause sometyms ur GA wun reply u....guess wats the feeling.
lol
I m telling ai wei i dun wan
ahahahhahaha
I told actually
I dun think she lyks dat very much ...


Walked out of skul wif XXX
Lol.....we gt communication prob :)
We dun understand wat each other is asking...
ahahahhahahahaha
nvm, but dat feeling was damm nice XDXDXDXDXDXD


Finishing the storybook dat i have been struggling to finish for 3 years.
" The Memory Keeper's Daughter"
XD
Its a nice book and.....touching too....
i am always wondering hw Down Syndrome kids look lyk.
They must be cute :)


-ciao-

No comments: